Rock Lake Lodge is a full-service wilderness lodge with four private cabins located in Rock Lake Provincial Park, Alberta. We are minutes away from the mouth of the Willmore Wilderness Park; a short day’s trip from both William A. Switzer Provincial Park, 1 hour 30 minutes away from Jasper National Park.
Rock Lake Lodge is a wilderness escape with no shopping centers; it’s your way to getaway from the busy city. We offer calm, quiet and seclusion in the Alberta wilderness.
Enjoy unparalleled guest experience with
- Private, full-service lodge rooms
- Cabin accommodations with a kitchenette, sofa and wood-burning fireplace
- A seasonal restaurant with home-cooked dining and a full-service bar.
Latitude: 53.28123 Longitude: -118.14149
Lots to do in Rock Lake Park:
- Guided activities such as fishing or hiking trips
- Biking trails
- Trail rides
- Lake and river fishing
- Wildlife watching
- Fly fishing
- Side trips to the surrounding area for white water rafting, golfing, zip lining, or spa days
NOTE: These activities must be requested at booking